It’s been a busy week. One of those convergence-type-weeks when everything seemingly happens at once. First, we reported Q3 earnings. This was followed by two days of board and board committee meetings. These are important as we prepare for our next fiscal year and beyond. Along the way, we announced a new board member (welcome, Michael) and a very interesting new product. All my way of saying that I’m looking forward to the weekend.
A while back, I was tagged by Rich Green. I’ve been reluctant to respond, but after getting a few inquiries….well, here goes – my “Five Things”:
1. In the category of “It seemed like a good idea at the time – Part I”. I have ridden a bull. Actually, five times. The longest I stayed on was about 4.7 seconds. It seemed like an eternity. I don’t think I’ve every had so many bruises.
2. My job at Sun is intense and constant. So, I make certain that I take a week off each year to go with friends to a location that is “off the grid”. These trips sometimes don’t turn out as planned, but they are always fun and rejuvenating.
3. I was a part of a Navy family. We lived in fifteen different places during my first fifteen years.
4. In college, my primary focus was juggling (sorry to disappoint, Dad). To the embarrassment of my family, I still have a tendency to pull out my torches when a party feels too sedate.
5. And, lastly, in the category of “It seemed like a good idea at the time – Part II”. I’d like to say that I have known since childhood that I wanted to be an attorney. Or, that I chose my profession because I was inspired by Atticus Finch. Truth is that I arrived at the decision while enjoying several of these with fellow travellers in a hot spring in Rotorua. One of them had just graduated from law school. It sounded interesting.
Still deciding who to tag.
2 responses to “Busy Week – Five Things”
Thanks for sharing your 5 five things with us. No idea you love to juggle (and I love that video too).
Have a great day,
Seems like your logging vacation went just fine. Too bad about that guy in the canoe though …..