1. Listen to Tom Traubert’s Blues. Then you’ll get it.
2. Thirty-five years later, still going.
3. A complete coincidence, but I’ve just switched to tea.
4. On December 14th, I’m in Las Vegas, waiting for a shuttle from the airport. As I read the outpouring of grief on Twitter over the shootings in Newton, I found myself getting choked up and wondering why it is so difficult to have a rational discussion about gun control in this country. As I looked up, this parking shuttle drove by….
5. But there are still stories that give one hope. Here’s another.
2 responses to “Five Things from: December”
Regarding #3 Mike, I changed many years ago, lot cheaper.
Happy New Year.
Loved Caine’s Arcade…thanks for sharing!